Home > News > News
Apr. 01, 2020
Denim is a kind of warp twill, which is a colored fabric composed of a higher specific number, that is, a thicker cotton thread. With the development of the times and the spread of culture, denim is accepted and loved by more and more people. But do you know the common washing method for denim fabric? China Denim Fabric supplier to share with you:
1. General washing means ordinary washing. Just change the washing we are familiar with to mechanization, its water temperature is about 60 ° -90 ° C, add a certain detergent, after about 15 minutes of ordinary washing, add water and softener to make the fabric Softer, more comfortable, more natural and cleaner visually. Usually, according to the length of the washing time and the number of chemicals used, the ordinary washing can be divided into light ordinary washing, ordinary washing, heavy ordinary washing. Generally, the light common wash is about 5 minutes, the common wash is about 15 minutes, and the heavy common wash is about 30 minutes.
2. Stone washing/stone washing (STONEWASH) Stone washing is to add pumice of a certain size to the washing water to polish the pumice and clothes. The water level in the grinding tank is performed at a low water level that is completely saturated by the clothes, so that the pumice can be well In contact with clothing. General washing or rinsing can be performed before stone milling, and rinsing can also be performed after stone milling. According to different requirements, Yellowstone, whitestone, AAA stone, artificial stone, rubber ball, etc. can be used to achieve different washing effects. After washing, the cloth surface is gray and old, and the clothes are slightly to severely damaged.
3. Enzyme wash (ENZYME WASH) enzyme is a kind of cellulose, which can degrade the fiber structure at a certain pH value and temperature, so that the cloth surface can be faded mildly and hair (produce "peach peel") Effect) and get a lasting softening effect. Stones can be used in combination or instead of stones. If used with stones, it is often called ENZYMESTONE WASH.
4. sand washing (SAND WASH) sand washing with more alkaline, oxidizing auxiliaries, after washing clothes to have a certain fading effect and staleness, if equipped with stone grinding, the surface of the cloth after washing will produce a soft creamy Fleece, plus some softeners, can make the fabric soft and soft after washing, thereby improving the wearing comfort.
5. Chemical washing (CHEMICAL WASH) Chemical washing is mainly achieved through the use of strong alkali additives (NaOH, NaSiO3, etc.) to achieve the purpose of fading. After washing, the clothes have a more obvious sense of staleness. Adding a softener, the clothes will be soft, Plump effect. If stone is added to chemical washing, it is called chemical stone washing (CHEMICAL STONE WASH), which can enhance the fading and abrasion effect, so that clothes have a strong sense of oldness. Fossil washing combines chemical washing and stone washing effects into one. After washing you can achieve a distressed and fluffy effect.
6. Rinse (BLEACH WASH) In order to make the clothes have a white or bright appearance and soft feel, you need to rinse the denim fabric, that is, after ordinary washing with water, warm to 60 ° C, according to the bleaching color Add the appropriate amount of bleaching agent to make the color consistent with the board within 7-10 minutes. During operation, the direction of the bleaching agent should be the same as that of the rotary cylinder to prevent the bleaching agent from directly falling on the clothes because it cannot be diluted with water as soon as possible, and local bleaching occurs. Before bleaching, the water level in the tank should be slightly higher so that the water can be diluted. After the clothes are bleached against the board, the large (small) soda (Na2CO3, NaHCO3) is used to neutralize the residual bleach in the water to completely stop the bleaching. After clean water, add detergent, fluorescent whitening agent, hydrogen peroxide, etc. at 50 ° C water temperature for final washing, neutralize PH value, fluorescent whitening, etc., and finally soften. Rinsing can be divided into oxygen and chlorine bleaching. Oxygen bleaching utilizes the oxidation of hydrogen peroxide at a certain pH value and temperature to destroy the dye structure, thereby achieving the purpose of fading and whitening. Generally, the bleached surface will be slightly reddish. Chlorine bleaching is to use the oxidation of sodium hypochlorite to destroy the dye structure, thereby achieving the purpose of fading. The bleaching effect of chlorine bleach is rough, and it is mostly used for rinsing of indigo denim. After bleaching the board, the residual chlorine in the water and clothes should be neutralized with hypo waves to stop the bleaching, and then stone grinding after bleaching, which is called BLEACH STONE.
7. Destroying Wash (DESTROY WASH) After pumice sanding and auxiliaries treatment, a certain degree of damage (bone, collar, etc.) occurs in some parts of the garment. After washing, the garment will have a more obvious worn-out effect.
8. Snowflake wash soaks the dry pumice with potassium permanganate solution, and then directly polish it with clothes in a special rotary cylinder. Use a pumice stone to grind on the clothes to make potassium permanganate oxidize the friction points and make the cloth surface, not The rules fade, forming white spots like snowflakes. The general process of snowflake washing is as follows: pumice immersed in potassium permanganate-pumice and clothing dry grinding-snowflake effect on the board-remove the laundry in the washing tank with water to wash away the stone dust on the clothing-oxalic acid neutralization -Washing-apply softener.
9. MOUSTACHE EFFECT is WHISKER, but WHISKER is more professional. Cat whiskers are a type of hand rub (HAND BRUSH), which is just ground into the shape of a cat whisker.
10. Sandblasting, also known as sandblasting (SPRAY STONE WASH / SANDBLAST), uses special equipment (the image is a large electric toothbrush, just a roller type) to polish the fabric, usually with an inflatable model.
11. The difference between MONKEY WASH and sandblasting is that the former is chemical and the latter is physical. Spraying horseshoe is to spray the potassium permanganate solution on the clothing according to the design requirements with a spray gun, and a chemical reaction occurs to discolor the fabric. The concentration of potassium permanganate and the amount of spray are used to control the degree of discoloration. From the point of view of the effect, the fading of the spray horseshoe is uniform, and there is fading on the inner and inner layers, and a strong fading effect can be achieved. Sandblasting only has discoloration on the surface layer, and the physical damage of the fiber can be seen.
12. Pigment wash / pigment-dyed wash is also called "single-sided coating/paint dyeing", which means that this washing method is specially designed for clothing that has been dyed with paint, and its role is to consolidate the original The bright color and softness of the hand.
Pulished on Aug. 01, 2020
Pulished on Jul. 08, 2020